Friday, February 17, 2012

Porcupine Meatloaf

Don't ask me where the name came from.......I have NO idea......I just know it's delicious!!!!!!
Definitely one of my favorite meals! My mom used to make this all the time. It's super easy to make, so I hope you try it out!



1 lb. ground beef
1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
2 teaspoons baking powder
3/4 cup milk
2 eggs
1/2 cup uncooked Minute Rice
1 can condensed Tomato Soup (click HERE for my easy gf substitute)

In a large bowl, mix everything except the Tomato soup together. Place in a greased 4 qt. casserole dish. Bake uncovered at 400 degrees for 35 minutes. Spread 3/4 of the tomato soup over the top. Cover and bake 35 minutes more. Spread remaining tomato soup over the top and serve!

Note:
-You can also make these into meatballs (large or small) and serve like that. We just prefer the meatloaf style.
-We love this served with mashed potatoes and broccoli!

No comments: