Sunday, February 26, 2012

Pumpkin Whip Dessert:

I'm not the biggest fan of pumpkin. I mean, I do like it in some things, but usually, given the choice between pumpkin and something else - I'll choose something else!

I could eat the whole entire bowl of this dip, though!!!
It still has a nice pumpkin flavor, but I guess there's enough other flavors mixed in as well, to accommodate the non-pumpkin lover too!!

Hope you try out!!



2 (3.4 oz) packages instant Butterscotch pudding
3 cups milk
2 cups canned pumpkin
1 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie spice
1 (8 oz.) carton Whipped topping
Crushed gingersnap cookies for garnish, optional

In a large bowl, whisk together pudding and milk. Chill until set. Whisk in pumpkin and spice until well combined. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into a serving dish. Chill until ready to serve. Top with cookies just before serving, if desired.

No comments: