Friday, April 13, 2012

Meatballs:

I love meatballs and these are great! They are so easy and I love to make a bunch and keep them in the freezer for whenever I need them. I hope you give them a try.


2 lbs. ground beef
2 eggs
1 cup quick oats
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup milk

Mix altogether in a large bowl until well combined. Shape into 1 to 1 1/2-inch balls (I use a cookie scoop for this...so much faster and easier). Place on a greased, baking sheet (I use a broiler pan so the grease drips through), if they touch it's fine. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Move the balls around and bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until balls are no longer pink in the center. Add to your favorite meatball recipe or place on a cookie sheet and place in the freezer for about 2 hours (this freezes the balls individually). Once the balls are frozen, put them into a Ziploc bag and return to the freezer. Use however many, whenever you want them!

No comments: