Thursday, March 22, 2012

Tonight's Menu:

-Speedy Chicken Marinade
-Chef's Salad
-Chocolate Pudding

Note:
-Of course you can use whatever you want on your salad, but I thought I would give you a list of some of the things we like on ours:
Lettuce
Spinach
Carrots
Onions
Broccoli
Peas
Hard cooked eggs
Chopped nuts
Raisins or dried cranberries
Shredded cheddar cheese
Chopped meat - ham, turkey, roast beef (it's chicken tonight!)
Dressing
-I can not eat salads because of some health reasons and I have actually met others who can't either. I can have all of the toppings, I just can't eat them all together, so this is how I eat a salad. I like to take the meat and cheese and make a lettuce wrap with it. Then all of the other vegetables I would just dip individually in the dressing. It's not as tasty as a nice big, fresh salad, but when it's all you can do, it's good!!!!!

No comments: