Saturday, December 1, 2012

Two Great Finds:

I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving!
We had a wonderful time visiting with my dad's brother and sister and their families in the Carolina's.
While we were there, my aunt bought us some gluten-free bread.
Now, we normally don't buy any bread because any that we have
 tried has been totally DISGUSTING, so we don't even look at it anymore.
BUT, the bread that she got us was AMAZING!
 I'm talking moist, airy and simply delicious!
Three things that you usually will never find in Gluten-free bread!
The brand is "Glutino" and you can check out their website here.
I hope you'll check it out...I'm telling you, you'll be impressed!


You can go to the site and find a store where you can purchase the bread.
Before we came home, we made sure to get an extra loaf for the freezer!

Which leads me to another pretty amazing find:
~Earth Fare~
Earth Fare is a chain health food grocery store and they have lots of gluten-free stuff.
I had never heard of one before, but my cousin lives near one and goes there sometimes,
  so my aunt took us in to see it.
Again, it's health food, so everything isn't gluten-free, but they have lots of stuff that is.
I would definitely recommend checking it out, if you ever have the opportunity.
You can check out their website here and see if you can find a store near you.
So far there are only a few stores (mostly in the south/east).
I'm sure it's safer on the budget that I don't live close one, but it's so nice to know that something like this is out there!
Let me know what you think the bread and the store if you get to try either of them!





No comments: