Sunday, September 9, 2012

Cinnamon Bun Pizza:

If you haven't been gluten-free for your whole life, then you might remember going to Pizza Hut and eating their cinnamon sticks (that was my favorite part of pizza hut!). Wow, did I miss those!!! That is until I made these. They are super easy and SUPER yummy!! We've had them two weeks in a row!
I hope you give them a try, because I know you'll love them!



1 batch Pizza Crust (click here for my super easy recipe)
1 tblsp. melted butter
2 tblsp. sugar
1 & 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1 cup powder sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
3 & 1/2 tsp. milk

Prepare and bake pizza according to the instructions. Immediately when it comes out of the oven, spread the butter across the entire crust (a pastry brush works the best for this) and then cut the crust into strips. Return to the oven for about 3 minutes to let the butter melt into the crust. Meanwhile, whisk together the powder sugar, vanilla and milk until smooth; set aside. Mix together the cinnamon and sugar; sprinkle over the crust. Drizzle the icing over the whole thing.  Serve!!!

No comments: