Monday, November 4, 2013

Muffles:

 
I have seen a lot of things on Pinterest lately,
that are made in a waffle iron, and muffins is one of them. 
I love waffles. I love muffins.
So naturally, I LOVED this Muffle (muffin + waffle = Muffle)!!!!
My favorite part of a muffin, is the top. On a good muffin, the top is soft and fluffy inside, and slightly crisp on the outside.
The whole entire Muffle tastes like one big muffin top!!! So yummy!
I hope you give them a try!! I bet you'll be pleasantly surprised!
 
 
 
Start, by mixing up your favorite muffin batter,
just like you would if you were making regular muffins.
Preheat your waffle iron.
Spray with cooking spray, and use the muffin batter just as you would waffle batter. Cook as long as you do your waffles (takes mine about 5 minutes, but it varies from one waffle maker to another) or until dark, golden brown and slightly crisp.
Serve with butter!
 
Notes:
-I used my Blueberry Yogurt Muffin recipe for the Muffles in the photo.
-Play around with different muffin recipes!
-Mix up your muffin batter the night before. Then it's ready the next morning and all you have to do is wait the 3-5 minutes it takes in the waffle iron for a nice, hot muffle!!! Way faster than baking in the oven!!
 
 
post signature

No comments: