Thursday, November 28, 2013

Frozen Hot Chocolate:

Happy Thanksgiving!!
 
"Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name."
Psalm 100:4
 
I love Thanksgiving, and I hope everyone has a wonderful day!
In honor of Thanksgiving, here is a bonus recipe this week. I hope you enjoy it!
It might sound kind of strange, but it's really good!! Cold, yes, but good!!!
I loved it and if you like hot chocolate, I think you will enjoy it too!
It has such an unexpected taste and it's just so yummy!
I hope you give it a try!
 
 
For approximately 3 servings:
3 cups ice cubes
1/2 cup hot chocolate mix
1 & 1/2 tblsp. sugar
1 & 1/2 cups milk
Whipped topping, optional
 
For a single serving:
1 cup ice cubes
3 tblsp. hot chocolate mix
1 & 1/2 tsp. sugar
1/2 cup milk
Whipped topping, optional
 
Place all ingredients, except whipped topping, in a blender and blend until smooth.
Pour into serving glasses and top with whipped topping, if desired.
Serve!
 
post signature

No comments: