Monday, September 14, 2015

Mounds Brownies:


Coconut is so good! I know, I know...lots of people don't like it. 
Believe me, coconut lovers are a minority in my house!
I don't mind a whole lot though, because that just means more for those of us who love it!
So if you are a fellow coconut lover, this recipe is for you!!!!
 I hope you give it a try!!!


1 batch (or box) brownies, see note
5 & 1/3 cups shredded coconut
1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
1 & 1/2 cups powder sugar
2 cups milk chocolate chips

Prepare brownies according to directions. Bake in a jelly-roll style pan.
Allow to cool completely.
In the bowl of a stand mixer, mix together coconut, milk, and sugar until thoroughly combined. The mixture will be very, very thick.
Drop by spoonfuls all over the brownies and spread evenly, being very careful not to tear the brownies.
Place chocolate in a microwave safe dish, and microwave in 30 second intervals until melted. 
Drizzle over coconut mixture and chill until set.
Cut into squares and serve!

Note:
-You can click HERE to find my brownie recipe

post signature

No comments: