Monday, October 21, 2013

Frozen Grapes:

This may sound crazy to you, and I feel a little funny even sharing it, but they are just SO, SO good! I would take these over almost any treat or snack and I could eat a whole bag of grapes by my self, if they are frozen! Now, I like grapes, anyways, but even some of my family who aren't crazy about them, will eat them like this. 
 
 
They're so refreshing and well, cold, of course!!!!

 
Here's the complicated recipe ingredients and instructions.
I'll try to explain it in detail, so you don't get confused.
 
Ingredients:
Grapes (seedless)
 
Directions:
1. Remove grapes from stems and wash thoroughly.
2. Place on a tray or plate and place in the freezer.
3. When they are completely frozen, remove from tray store in a zip-lock bag or a container.
4. Keep frozen until ready to eat.
 
 
Note:
-You can use any kind of grapes. I recommend only seedless ones, because once they're frozen, there is no way to get the seed out, and you definitely don't want someone choking on a grape seed!
-Kids really like these, but it's sometimes hard for them to eat a whole one, since they are hard, so I usually cut them in half or quarters.
 
I hope you give you them a try!
Leave me a comment to let me know what you think!
 
post signature

No comments: