Friday, May 25, 2012

Orange Julius:

Have you every tried an Orange Julius at the mall or Dairy Queen or someplace? Well, they are pretty expensive, so the only one I've ever tried is a free sample!!! When I saw this recipe, I was so excited to try it out and even more excited when I realized that I had all the ingredients for it!!! It was SO yummy! We'll definitely be making this again! I hope you give it a try and enjoy it too!

Orange Julius Recipe

1 (12 oz.) frozen orange juice concentrate
1 cup milk
1 cup water
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup sugar

Place everything in the blender and blend until smooth. Pour into serving glasses and serve!

Note:
-You want the orange juice to be frozen. If it's not, then you'll want to add ice cubes to the blender after you blend everything else together. Otherwise, it will be watery and not have the frosty goodness!
-Get a little creative and try it with grape juice concentrate instead of orange.

No comments: