Monday, October 24, 2016

Martha White Gluten-Free Mixes:


Image result for Martha gluten free muffin mixImage result for Martha gluten free muffin mix

 

I don't know how everyone else is, but when it comes to trying new gluten-free products,
I am the whimp of WHIMPS!!!

I am generally pretty adventurous when it comes to food...I just enjoy food and will at least try most everything once.
So, it's weird that gluten-free products scare me away! 
I think it's because when I first went gluten-free, my family tried a lot of different types of flours, and mixes, etc., and to be perfectly honest - they were GROSS!!!!

I literally got to the point that I didn't care whether I had another cookie, piece of bread, or cracker again in my life. If they were going to taste like that, I could DEFINITELY live without.

And so we did.
For a long time.
It just wasn't worth it.

However, that was over 10 years ago now. 
And a lot has changed in the gluten-free world during that time! 
Thank goodness!!!

I love seeing all these different, new, awesome things on so many grocery store shelves now, and knowing that there are so many more options out there!

But I'm still scared!!!!!!

Before we got married, we were FaceTiming one night (well, I mean, not just one night, we did it every night, but anyways!), and Bradley was eating these delicious-looking, little blueberry muffins that he had just made. And he was like "oh yeah, these are so good. And they're from a gluten-free mix you know."

Ummmm, NO! I did not know! 

He showed me the mix that he used, and I had never heard of it before.
Turns out they are a relatively popular brand that has been around for a long, long time, and now have gluten-free options as well!!!

I am a sucker for muffins, and when he said they were good, I felt brave all over, and couldn't wait to try them!!

So, that is literally the very first thing we made in our house when we got back from our honeymoon. 
We made the Blueberry mix and the Chocolate mix.
Both are incredible!!
And just FYI: spread a little peanut butter on top the chocolate ones while they are hot...
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!

So in case you haven't heard about this brand before, 
I wanted to tell you that it's out there, 
it's amazing, 
and I hope you try it out!!

Where I am living now, I have seen them at Walmart and Bi-Lo grocery stores.
They are on Amazon as well.
And be sure to check out the Martha White website, as well!
You can purchase online there, and also read their cool story!


No comments: