Monday, August 24, 2015

Copycat Chick-fil-A Honey Mustard Sauce:

Chick-fil-A is BY FAR my favorite fast-food restaurant. 
Fortunately, for my health, the nearest one is about 30 minutes away, so I don't get to eat there very often.
I was recently able to go out to New Mexico to visit my brother and sister-in-law, and they introduced me to Chick-fil-A's Honey Mustard Sauce.
I had never even heard of it before, which was strange, seeing how much I love that place!
And it only moved higher up on my list, after having that sauce!
I ate it with the grilled chicken nuggets, and the waffle fries - both were AMAZING, and I was officially addicted!
I didn't think the employees would look too kindly on my request for 100 packages of their sauce, so I decided to take matters in to my own hands.
After a little bit of searching and tweaking, I think I may have actually hit the jack pot!
It is not the actual sauce, but it tastes REALLY close.
Don't let the coloring in the picture fool you - for some reason the flash on my camera made it look darker than it actually was.
I was pretty surprised with the ingredient list, to be honest, but trust me, it all works!
I hope you give it a try!! 


1/4 cup mayonnaise (I used miracle whip)
2 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon yellow mustard
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
2 teaspoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon BBQ sauce

Whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl. 
Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator!





post signature

No comments: