Monday, March 30, 2015

Quick & Easy Meatball Parmesan:

I knew when I first saw this recipe, that I would love it! And I was right!!
But I wasn't prepared for how easy it was, and for the fact that the rest of my family liked it too!
I love spaghetti, but this is like a another level of spaghetti!
It's so good...I hope you try it out!!


30 Frozen Meatballs (click HERE for my quick and easy recipe)
2 (24 oz.) jars of Spaghetti Sauce
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese, optional
1 & 1/2 to 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese

Pour one jar of sauce in a greased baking dish. Place the frozen meatballs over the sauce.
Add the other jar of sauce.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes, or until meatballs are hot through.
Sprinkle with cheeses.
Place under the broiler for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly, and starting to brown.
Serve over hot cooked noodles!

Note:
-You're meatballs don't have to be frozen. You will just want to bake it for less time.
-Some people in my family don't love Parmesan Cheese, so I leave it off, and anyone who likes it, can sprinkle it on their individual servings. 
-2 full jars of sauce is a little too much for my family, so I usually only use 1 & 1/2 jars. It's totally up to you, though, and it depends on how many meatballs you want to use.
-Store bough meatballs are generally NOT gluten-free.

post signature

No comments: