Thursday, March 6, 2014

My Recipe Magic:

 
 
Six Sisters Stuff is one of my favorite websites/blogs!
It's run, obviously, by six sisters and I've gotten so many great recipes from there!
Last year, they started a "sister" website called My Recipe Magic. I've just added a link to the right of my blog, in case you haven't seen it. You may have already heard of this site, but in case you haven't, I wanted to introduce you!
If you click on the link I have provided on the side of my blog, it will take you to my page on the site and all of the recipes I have on there so far (not too many, but I'm working at getting them all up there!). Anyway, what's great about this, is you can click on the "Nutrition" tab, and it will show you number of servings, calories, and more!
 
Plus, you can click on the "search by ingredient" tab at the top of the page, and here you can search by a certain ingredient, number of calories, food allergies, and SO much more!
 
It's a fabulous site and I hope you check it out!
And while you're there, check out all the other great recipes that lots of others have added as well!
Again, it's a fairly new site, and they are constantly updating and making it better and better every day, so make sure to check back often! Plus, be sure to check out my page often as well, because I'm adding more and more of my recipes, as I get the chance!
 
Please feel free to Pin any and all of my recipes from here and My recipe Magic, as well!
 
post signature

No comments: