Monday, July 25, 2016

{Honey Baked Chicken}

I will work at getting a much, much better picture of this chicken recipe for you,
because this one is not doing it ANY amount of justice whatsoever.
Super moist and tender on the inside, and ever-so-slightly crispy on the outside,
this chicken is super yummy!!! And so easy to make!
The combination of ingredients had me a tad skeptical at first,
but after making it the first time, I was hooked!
I don't know how to explain the flavor, other than that it would go with virtually everything...as a main dish with any kind of side dish, or in a salad, etc.
It's good straight from the oven or leftover cold.
I have only made it with bone-in chicken.
I'm sure it would still be good with chicken breasts, but keep in mind that a piece of chicken that has a bone in it, will be much more moist.
I hope you give it a try!!



1/3 cup butter, melted
1/3 cup honey
2 tablespoons mustard
1/2 teaspoon salt
6-8 chicken legs or thighs*

Arrange chicken pieces in a foil lined baking dish.
Combine the butter, honey, mustard and salt in a small bowl, and whisk until well combined.
Pour over chicken.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes until chicken is lightly browned, basting every 15 minutes.
Serve!


No comments: