Monday, February 15, 2016

{Garlic Parmesan Potato Wedges}

We eat a lot of potatoes in our house, so I'm always on the lookout for another creative way to fix them. I've always loved potato wedges, but my family is not usually too enthusiastic about them.
However, they all loved these, and I was so excited!! 
They were actually really fast and easy to make, which is another huge plus!!
I think you could serve these with just about anything and everything...dressed up or down! I mean really, it's potatoes and garlic and Parmesan cheese...what does that not go with!
I hope you try them out and enjoy them as much as we do!



3 pounds potatoes (approximately)
1/3 cup olive oil
2-3 teaspoons garlic powder
3 teaspoons Italian seasoning
3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese

Line 2 baking sheets with foil, and coat lightly with cooking spray. Place in your oven while it pre-heats to 400 degrees.
Wash and dry potatoes thoroughly; cut into wedges (I just quarter them) and place in a bowl.
Drizzle with oil, and stir until all the potatoes are evenly coated.
Add cheese, and mix well.
Stir in seasonings and mix until everything is well combined and evenly coated.
Remove pans from the oven, and carefully place potatoes in a single layer between the two pans.
Bake for 30 minutes or until tender when poked with a fork, and starting to get lightly golden brown.
I prefer them to be crispier, so once they are cooked, I place them under the broiler for 7-8 minutes, flipping about every minute, until they reach desired crispiness!
Serve!

Note:
-You can use shredded or grated Parmesan, it doesn't really matter. I just prefer the grated for this recipe.


No comments: