Monday, December 28, 2015

Quick and Easy Lemon Cookies:

Like I've said before, I love most anything lemon. 
Both of my grandma's used to make these awesome lemon cookies! 
They were by far my favorite! 
And remarkably, there was a recipe for them, but it was a risky one. 
For some reason, they would turn out sometimes, and other times would be a complete fail!
My sister ran across this recipe, and made them for a dinner at her work. She said they were amazing, so I definitely wanted to try them!
And they were SO amazing! Definitely my new, #1 favorite cookie!!!
I hope you try them out!!


1 Gluten-Free Yellow cake mix
1 box instant lemon pudding mix
3 eggs
1/3 cup butter, room temperature
1 teaspoon lemon extract
1/3 cup powdered sugar, for decoration

Place all ingredients, except powdered sugar, in a mixing bowl. 
Mix until well blended.
Using a cookie scoop, drop dough into powder sugar. Roll to coat. Place on greased cookie sheets.
Bake at 375 for 6-7 minutes, or until the edges are just barely golden brown, or firm to the touch. Remove from the oven, and let rest on cookie sheets for 5 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Store in an airtight container.

Note:
-These freeze very well.

No comments: