Monday, December 7, 2015

{Perfect Baked Potatoes}


Every now and then, I just get hungry for a really, really good baked potato.
Especially one that is fully loaded!
Some of my favorite toppings are (not all at the same time, of course) ham, chicken, taco meat, steamed broccoli, green chilies, onions, bell peppers, cheese, ranch dressing, black olives, black beans, mushrooms...it seems like the list is endless!!
And I'm all about the WHOLE baked potato - skin and all!
I know that technically, there is no "recipe" for them, but I guess you could say there is "technique" that can help you achieve and really, really good baked potato!
And that's what I'm sharing with you today!
Super fast and simple, but really yummy final results!!
I hope you give it a try!!


Desired number of baking potatoes
Olive or Canola Oil
Salt

Thoroughly wash and dry potatoes. Line a baking sheet with foil. Pour a small amount of oil into a bowl. Dip your fingers in the oil and generously rub each potato, and place it on the baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt, turning the potatoes, to coat all sides.
Pierce each potato several times with the tip of a sharp knife.
Bake at 425 degrees for 45-60 minutes or until fork tender.
Serve!!!

post signature

No comments: