Monday, August 18, 2014

Italian Veggie Dip:

I love sweet snacks and a good dessert, but I also LOVE fresh veggies and dip!!!!! Especially a homemade dip. We had a bunch of fresh veggies recently, and my sister and I were so excited to make a big batch of homemade ranch dip to go with all the veggies we were planning on devouring! Unfortunately, we found out we were out of Ranch Dressing Mix. We grabbed the next best thing, and just hoped it would work!
And it did! Really well, actually! The Italian Seasoning was not overpower at all, but went so well with the vegetables! Just talking about it, makes me want a big bowl of veggies and dip right now!!
This is also perfect if you have lots of produce coming from your garden!
I hope you'll try it out!


1 (16 oz.) container Sour Cream
2 packets Zesty Italian dressing mix
Raw vegetables of your choice

Place sour cream in medium size bowl. Add dressing mix and mix until thoroughly combined.
Serve immediately, or chill until ready to serve!

Note:
-This was also very good as a chip dip!
-Click HERE to view on MyRecipe Magic, where you can find the nutritional information for this recipe!


post signature

No comments: