Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Quick and Easy Apple Salad:

5 minutes before dinner was ready last night, I thought it would be great to have a sweet side dish. 5 minutes later, this recipe was found, made and on the table! Now that's what I call quick! And it tasted really yummy! I hope you give it a try!

1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
1 tblsp. sugar
3 medium-large Apples, peeled and diced
1/2 tsp. cinnamon or apple pie spice

Whip cream in a mixer until soft peaks form. Add the sugar and beat until stiff peaks form. Fold in apples and spice. Serve!

Note:
-I made this recipe as is, but I really think it would be a great base for tons of add-ins. Chocolate, butterscotch or peanut butter chips, chopped nuts of any kind, raisins, chopped candy bars....the list goes on and on, so be creative and I would love to know what you come up with!!

No comments: