Tuesday, January 17, 2017

New Beginnings:

I'm back!

Well, sort of!
I'm only back to tell you that I won't be back here anymore.

I have been in the process of re-vamping and expanding my blog a little, and I have had a little bit of technical grief doing that.

SO, I have started an entirely new blog.
Check it out over at.....


I hope to post not only more gluten-free recipes, but lots of other things too!
I have big dreams and plans, and I hope you'll follow a long!

This blog and all the recipes will still be open here, so no worries.
Over time, I will move them to my new blog.

Thank you to anyone and everyone who have supported this blog!
It's been a crazy good 5 years, and  and I hope you'll continue to follow along by joining me over at "its {K}LASSIC"!!!!!!!!

-Karissa:)

2 comments:

Reana PK said...

People on a gluten-free diet need a sharp eye for labels. Some ingredient red flags are obvious, like wheat, wheat gluten, barley, or rye. But some foods have "stealth" gluten. Two terms to watch for are malt (which is made from barley) and hydrolyzed vegetable protein (it often contains wheat).
Healthy Gluten Free Food Pakistan

Reana PK said...

Bajra is a type of pearl millet grown primarily in Africa and India, although it's consumed worldwide. The gluten-free grain is low in calories but packed with healthy nutrients that may contribute to weight loss, improved blood sugar levels, and other health benefits.
Gluten free products in Pakistan