Monday, February 8, 2016

2 Ingredient, 3 Minute Chocolate Fudge:


I am not a huge fan of fudge. I mean, I like it, but it's just usually SO, SO sweet.
I enjoy Peanut Butter Fudge like once a year or something, but other than that, I can definitely take it or leave it and not think twice about it.
It can be a tricky thing for me to make, too. Sometimes it turns out good, and other times, I ruin it!
I ran across this recipe, and thought it was most likely too good to be true.
2 ingredients?
3 minutes?
Yeah, right!

So glad I was wrong! I may be a new-found fudge lover!
This recipe makes some of the very best I have ever had!
SO easy, SO fast, SO smooth and creamy...it's just awesome!!!
I hope you try it out!



1 (12 oz.) package chocolate chips
1 (14 oz.) can Sweetened Condensed Milk

Lightly coat a square baking dish with cooking spray. Line pan with wax paper; set aside.
Place chocolate chips and milk in a microwave safe dish. Heat on high for 1 minute. Let stand for 1 minute. Stir until smooth. Pour into prepared pan, and spread out evenly. Chill for at least 2 hours, or until firm. Remove from pan and discard wax paper. Cut into a squares. Serve, or place in an airtight container. It can be refrigerated, or left at room temperature.
Enjoy!

No comments: